Okay, so I'll admit it...I haven't taken nearly as many pictures of Landon as I should. But, chasing a 15 month old and having a newborn is a pretty valid excuse (I think, anyways.). We are all doing well and I promise to take more pictures this weekend (when I have Kevin's help!). Landon has his 2-week check up today. Can you believe it's been two weeks? I was checking my email last night and received my "Your pregnancy: 39 weeks" email from BabyCenter.com and could not believe that Landon still wasn't supposed to be here for another week! I'm so glad he came early because now I can't imagine life without him. However, I can imagine that my washing machine will need to be replaced in the near future because of all the laundry I have been doing. I thought I did a lot with just Lily...but when Landon pees on or through a few outfits per day, I basically have a full load of laundry! So, needless to say, our washer has been running for the past two weeks straight!
Alright - well, maybe I'll have time to update the blog after his appt. this afternoon to let everyone know how big our boy has gotten (he seems huge to me, because I'm the one holding him every night while he eats!). We'll let you know! :)
1 comment:
He's so precious! I can't believe how much he looks like Lily did when she was that age. (I guess I shouldn't be shocked, he IS her brother!)
Love ya'll!
Post a Comment