Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thoughtful Thursday

So, I'm a day late for Wordless Wednesday, but I'm not the least bit wordless these days, so maybe that was meant to be. :) We went to the Outer Banks this past weekend for Easter and to visit with family. It was nice to visit with everyone and be reminded of where I came from. Lily is becoming more self sufficient (don't worry, I washed her hands before she washed her hands, so they were definitely clean!) and Landon's happy-go-lucky personality is quickly forming. As you can see, he is starting a row of bruises on his forehead, which I am assuming will be permanent until he starts walking. He is all over the place and his new favorite things to chew are electrical cords, shoes, and books. They still melt my heart on a daily basis. Them and Kevin both.

No comments: