Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hodge Podge

We have been taking it easy, painting pumpkins, & just getting ready for Halloween! Until this week, the weather has been rainy and cold and we just have to get creative inside (hence, the "horse rides" Kevin is giving below). I can't wait to see how Halloween goes this year! I do believe my two will be the cutest Dorothy and Lion you've ever seen! :)

Finishing his cup of Cheerios.


They are my world.



Free horse rides, perhaps?



She is so excited about painting her pumpkin!


Daddy created a stencil so that Lily could paint it all by herself! :)




"Hey, Daddy?" ... "Yes, Lily." "I love you SO much." She's not a Daddy's girl at all!

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Your family is too darn cute!! Wish we would've gotten to know you guys before we moved! Have a great Halloween!

Eden said...

Such a beautiful family :)

Laura said...

OMG! I'm in love with Landon's orange and brown outfit! how stinkin' cute!!! love lily's pumpkin too!